What is tumblr for? Making post and reposting…LOL Oh well, I’d rather not follow.
Living Life is a piece of work but when you got LOVE you don't need much.Just Say It! Now! Ask Me What'cha Want!!! Let Love Shine
ohkiilemtb said: Hi!! Last year around September I cut my hair short so it could grow faster. I relaxed my hair and braided it. After a year my hair was neck length, but every time I wash it, it gets shorter. So I had to cut it again in March of this year. And since then it hasn't grown an inch. Do you have any tips to make hair grow faster? Thank you!!
Hi I’m sorry that your growth stopped. When you cut it in march, did u trim off all the relaxed hair because if you didn’t, then you are dealing with two different hair types that require different types of care and products.
Black hair, ecause it’s curly, will shrink while drying,as strands dry, your hair will look shorter than it is, it doesn’t mean the length is shorter. U can reduce shrinkage by detangling with a wide toothed comb or with your fingers( spray a little oil on them) you can apply a curling cream like kinky curly and do braids out or a twist out. Even a pony tail with bands from root to tip will help with shrinkage, but be very careful not to pull too hard as it may cause breakage.
Now for growth stimulation, I have a few suggestions that I have learnt from my elders.
1) .Try a simple egg protein treatment - beat 1 egg mixed with olive oil and apply as u would a conditioner.
2) . Massage your scalp to simulate growth with oils like; coconut, rosemary, lavender, peppermint and lemongrass - u can mix all or use one at a time
3) horsetail tea- boil it and use it as a rinse for 10 mins or simply just drink the tea.
4) diet- drink plenty of water, vitamin b,biotin supplements are also great.
5)Trim your hair monthly to get rid of split ends and brittle ends.
6) deep condition and Moisturize ( you can never go wrong with these 2). Hair needs health and a good moisturizer to grow.
7) develope a regular regemine- Sleep on a satin pillow or wear a satin bonnet.
8) Jamaican black coaster oil and mane n tail conditioner are also great for boosting hair growth.
9) use less or no heat- if u want to continue relaxing, stretch them out like after 3-6 months or if you wanna go natural- then go for the big chop or transition slowly.
But remember, hair needs to be healthy for it to grow. u said that braids helped, try twists as a protective style and leave them in for a few months to give your hair a break.
Hope this will help. Have a great hair journey.
Hey dude I love your dramatic readings. Anyway, can you read the name of every state in America in the most seductive way possible? In alphabetical order please.
what the fuck
Saying the Names of All 50 States in Alphabetical Order…Seductively
(via theuppitynegras)(788,979 plays)